With Systango, a 350+ people software development firm, I help growth-stage companies solve their complex technology problems, build platforms in an agile and dynamic environment so that they can find a product fit early, focus on the business and scale fast without having to invest a lot in an in-house technology team. We work as technology consultants, integrators and implementers.
- Setting up tech teams that not only code but understand business.
- Using the best of technology to solve business problems most simplistically. Big fan of Blockchain/Web3 and Generative AI
- Everything FinTech - pre-trade and post-trade workflows, automating customer onboarding, compliance, middle office, and back-office workflows.
Earlier I was a Goldman Sachs VP where I worked on sales and trading technology for over 5 years.
I'M PROUD OF:
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2023 by FDM Everywoman in Technology
- Being named in the business leaders 40 under 40 list
- Keynote speaker at The Parliament, the UK to represent Women at the Top
- Winning Dream Employer, Women At Work Leadership amongst several other awards.
- Founder, WomenHackForNonProfits
- Donating 1% of profit to sponsor the education of underprivileged children. The aim is to not only fund their education but also influence and help children build their careers.