Shifting trends and economic pressures are creating new concerns for CSPs. At MWC 2023, Accenture will be in Hall 4 showcasing how we can help them navigate the current market dynamics by illustrating tangible technology solutions and how to take a strategic approach to business operations and revenue models.
We are also excited to announce that Accenture will once again be featured as the GSMA’s exclusive Industry City Knowledge Partner, a unique forum for CSPs and partners to enable a new wave of connected industry. We help the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth, and enhance services, putting us in a unique position to provide a view on many of the most pressing issues facing business today. Highlights for our presence this year include:
Our demos this year are aimed at helping CSPs innovate and grow, while balancing their investments.
New growth: We will showcase how to leverage network investments to drive B2B growth and create B2C value:
- 5G monetization for enterprise growth
- The SMB CX Marketplace
- Powering future home with Accenture Video Solution
- Next gen B2B enablement in the Metaverse
The future of Networks: An illustration of how 5G networks should be planned, deployed & operated for increased efficiency and better customer engagement and new growth.
- Metaverse ready networks for B2C growth
- Plan and deploy 5G network transformation
- Accelerate 5G network transformation
- Global benchmarking
Customer experience reimagined: We will demonstrate how customer engagement can be transformed to enable self-service and reduce costs through AI & automation.
- The future of retail
2) On stage - Key speaker highlights:
- Going green, are we meeting targets? – Albert Tan
- Breaking down fraud – Sulabh Argawal
- Who are the new consumers in Web 3.0 – David Treat
- Open Network Security – Hakan Ekmen
- Telco cloud BSS – Ivano Melegatti
- Forging Success with the Power of Partnerships – Teresa Tung
- Daily opening keynotes from leaders across Accenture at Industry City in Hall 4
3) Special Feature:
Join Accenture’s Kathleen O’Reilly, global Communications, Media and Technology industry practices chair and Andrew Walker, global Communications & Media industry lead, together with special guests, during our live-streamed summit on Monday 27th February at 14:30 CET. In-person attendance is limited to 80 people so reserve your place.
Accenture will have a focused ecosystem strategy for MWC and as part of that please look for updates from the team on collaborations with AWS, Google, Microsoft, Salesforce and ServiceNow.
Booth location: Hall 4, stand #4B30.
Accenture Media Relations contact: Molly McDonagh ([email protected])
Available Resources: Refer to our Accenture at MWC site for the latest speaker, demo and news updates https://www.accenture.com/gb-en/about/events/mwc_barcelona