The below rules govern cover the GSMA CAPTURE #MWC23 CHALLENGE (the “Challenge”):
1. WHO CAN ENTER
All entrants must be over 18 and an attendee at MWC Barcelona 2023. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Challenge.
2. HOW TO ENTER
YOUR CAPTURE #MWC23 CHALLENGE entries will be accepted as of Monday, 27 February 12:00pm (GMT). All entrants must follow the below entry procedure and Challenge Submission Guidelines*:
To enter the Challenge:
- Film a video on your mobile phone no longer than 30 seconds that captures your favourite exhibitions, sights and sounds at MWC Barcelona 2023 on video and share your unique perspective on the event (Please film in landscape mode if possible).
- Click this smart link to download the CINEBODY app for free or use the CINEBODY mobile web browser. Use is completely voluntary and subject to the CINEBODY app terms and conditions https://www.cinebody.com/terms-of-service
- Create an account and access the project on the CINEBODY app or webpage titled “MWC Barcelona 2023”.
- GSMA will edit what are determined by us to be the best of these clips into short videos, so we can publish your amazing content to our MWC social media channels and more. So please look out for the content on our social media channels using the hashtag #mwc23.
For any questions or support please contact: [email protected]
All entries MUST be submitted by 2 March 2023 14:00 (GMT)
3. CAPTURE #MWC23 CHALLENGE Submission Guidelines
As determined by GSMA, in its sole discretion, entries must comply with these rules. GSMA reserves the right to disqualify any entry that are (a) sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity; (b) promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (c) are obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (d) promote terrorist acts such as providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other such weapons or provide instructional information about illegal activities; (e) defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging or slanderous remarks about GSMA, its members or its products, or other people, products or companies; (f) contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others (except GSMA’s), or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (except GSMA’s), without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as personal names, e-mail addresses, license plate numbers, or street addresses; (g) contain copyrighted materials owned by others 3 (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art, stills, or images published on or in television, movies, the Internet or other media, except such materials owned by GSMA) without permission; (h) contain background artwork, unless it is an original work of the entrant; (i) contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the entrant, without permission; (j) communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which GSMA wishes to associate; (k) depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.