Private wireless networks offer untapped potential for enterprises looking to accelerate digital transformation by providing speed, innovation, enhanced security, and business cost savings across industries. At MWC 2023, Kyndryl will showcase how it’s uniquely positioned to help lead this modernization effort by leveraging tailor-made solutions to manage the complex, mission-critical information systems that the world depends on every day.
We are delighted to be the sponsor of the OpenNet event theme this year, where the focus will be on how embracing fully interoperable mobile networks is foundational to building future-proof, agile networks and will accelerate the adoption of 5G, IoT, edge and cloud technologies.
Other highlights of Kyndryl’s participation at MWC 2023 include:
1. Interactive demo
Kyndryl & Nokia Joint Demo @ Nokia’s Booth: Transforming Industrial Operations
Join Kyndryl and Nokia experts at the Nokia booth (#3A20 / 2A2) for an interactive simulation that illustrates how utilizing Nokia state-of-the-art private wireless solutions, Nokia Digital Automation Cloud (DAC), Mission Critical Industrial Edge (MXIE) and Kyndryl’s consulting, design, implementation and managed services enables real-time worker communications, data and analytics, enhancing employee productivity and increasing security.
2. Featured speaker sessions
Executive Panel Discussion: Accelerating your digital transformation through edge-ready strategies on data and networks
- When: February 27, 9:00-11:00 a.m. CET
- Location: South Access, Medusa -1, Press Area, Event Enquiries Office
- Kyndryl Speaker: Jason Jackson, Distinguished Engineer and CTO, Kyndryl, Jason Jackson, VP, Technical Executive and Distinguished Engineer, Kyndryl, Martin Beltrop, Senior Director Portfolio Management, Nokia, Sarah Bodó, DOC Director Europe, Dow
Go-To-Market Partner at MWC/Nokia Keynote Session:Is it Time for Co-Creation?
- When: February 28, 12:00-13:00 p.m. CET
- Location: Keynote Stage, Hall 4
- Kyndryl Speaker: Gretchen Tinnerman, VP, Network & Edge US Kyndryl, Pekka Lundmark, President and CEO at Nokia, Debika Bhattacharya, Chief Product Officer, Verizon Business
Sponsored OpenNet Theme Session: Adapting to Network Demands on the Edge
- When: March 1, 14:45-15:45 p.m. CET
- Location: MWC Stage A
- Kyndryl Speaker: Gretchen Tinnerman, VP, Network & Edge US Kyndryl
Panel Discussion Session: A Quantum Leap into the Future
- When: March 1, 16:15-17:00 p.m. CET
- Location: MWC Stage B, Hall 6
- Kyndryl Speaker: Patricia Garrido, Quantum, Data & AI SME domain leader, Kyndryl
- Kyndryl Press Contact: [email protected]
To learn more, please visit our Kyndryl at Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2023 site: https://www.kyndryl.com/us/en/about-us/events/mwc