Meta is a pioneer in building innovative technologies that give people new ways to connect. For most of Meta’s history, AI has been core to our company’s development and the advancements we’ve made are powering innovation, cutting-edge research and new tools for creativity and connection. Join us for educational workshops and tech demos featuring our latest AI tools.
9am: AI research by Meta presents: Seamless Communications
- Translations should capture the nuances of human expression. While existing translation tools are skilled at capturing the content within a conversation, they typically rely on monotone, robotic text-to-speech systems for their output. SeamlessExpressive aims to preserve human expression and the intricacies of speech across languages. Join us to get inspired about the potential of new technologies to enhance human connection and learn more about Seamless from one of the Meta researchers working on it. And stay to try the model yourself!
- Speaker: Marta R. Costa-jussa, AI Researcher, Meta
9.45am: Getting to Know Llama 2: Everything you Need to Know to Start Building
- Get hands-on in this engaging workshop that gives you the chance to build a custom AI chatbot using Llama, Langchain, Agents and Tools. Learn how to incorporate prompt engineering and best practices for responsible AI development. And explore the cloud options that unlock seamless integration with Llama 2.
- Speaker: Chester Hu, Partner Engineer, AI, Meta
10.30am: Intro to CodeLlama
- Join us for this session where you can learn more about Code Llama, a code generation model from Meta AI. In this session, you will hear directly from Baptiste Rozière, an AI research scientist at Meta, about Code Llama’s unparalleled capabilities, its applications and how it can transform your development experiences.
- Speaker: Baptiste Rozière, AI Research Scientist, Meta
We are advancing AI for a more connected world. For more information, visit: https://ai.meta.com/