The advancements in digitization, networking, and intelligence are accelerating at a rapid pace, leading to a growing demand for novel computing capabilities tailored for ubiquitous intelligence. Computing power and network are evolving towards greater integration and convergence. As a comprehensive project, the computing power network necessitates the strengthening of collaboration and cooperation in technological innovation, industrial development, ecosystem building, and other critical areas.
Agenda (subject to change)
- Ren Xianliang, Secretary-General of World Internet Conference
- Zhuang Rongwen, Minister of Cyberspace Administration of China, Chair of World Internet Conference
- John Hoffman, CEO of GSMA Ltd.
- Zhao Houlin, Former Secretary-General of International Telecommunication Union
- Mohamed Ben Amor, Secretary-General of Arab ICT Organisation
- Ke Ruiwen, Executive Director, Chairman and CEO of China Telecom Corporation Limited
- Li Zixue, Chairman and Executive Director of ZTE Corporation
- Sanjay Mehrotra, President & CEO of Micron Technology
- Liu Jun, Executive Vice President of Lenovo
- Sunil Patil, Vice President of Product Management of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Caroline Chan, Vice President in the Network and Edge Group, and General Manager of Network Business Incubator Division at Intel Corporation
- Christopher Price, Director of Advanced Technology, Asia-Pacific Group Function Technology, Ericsson
Doors Open: 09:15