"The 4YFN Impact Awards aims to find the best digital startups around the globe that are making a positive impact by getting us closer to achieving the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. This is the highest official recognition offered exclusively to startups during MWC & 4YFN Barcelona.
5 finalists have been selected by a panel of industry experts and investors following criteria such as impact, innovation, scalability. They will have the opportunity to pitch their projects on stage to a panel of top investors. The winning startup will receive attractive prize. 2021 Finalists:
• Cureety: “Improving cancer patients telemonitoring in real life conditions, and supporting the advancement of medical research in cancerology”
• ILof: “A Cloud-Based of Disease Biomarkers and Biological Profiles to severely cut the time and the cost of drug discovery”
• Shotl: “A mobility platform that empowers public transport operators to supply on-demand mobility services through a network of vans and small buses”
• WeWALK: “Enhancing the mobility of visually impaired people”
• Yabx: “One Equation, Infinite Possibilities”
The ceremony will include a Keynote from Ana Maiques Co-Founder and CEO of Neuroelectrics, the 5 startup finalists and a guest talk by 4YFN Barcelona 2019 Awards winner Eran Fine from NanoLock Security."