The GSMA’s prestigious Ministerial Programme brings together the most influential telecommunications leaders from across the world. Convening industry CEOs, ministers, telecom regulators, data protection authorities, identity authorities and senior representatives of international organisations, this unique forum expands knowledge, stimulates debate around current issues and provides an opportunity to engage with mobile industry experts on policy and regulatory topics.
The Ministerial Programme is an invitation-only event targeted at senior government and industry leaders. Since launching in 2006, the Ministerial Programme’s popularity and scope has grown each year. In its last edition the event welcomed 2,000 senior-level participants, including governments from 150 countries and 40 international organisations:
- National ministries including telecommunications, digital agenda, finance, gender and health
- Telecommunications regulatory authorities, data protection authorities, identity authorities and central banks
- Senior leadership from selected city governments
- Senior representatives from selected international organisations and intergovernmental bodies
- C-level and senior regulatory representatives from the mobile industry
Next year the Ministerial Programme will return to Fira Gran Via, Barcelona from 1-4 March 2020.
Please visit us again closer to the time for updated event themes and eligibility criteria.