Reinvent connectivity: Master the know-how to grow now
Accenture will have a strong presence at MWC 2024, providing main stage keynotes and experiential demos. At our booth (Hall 4, 4B30) we will showcase how we can help the world's connectivity companies take advantage of growth enablers like generative AI and explain how ecosystems can operate with efficiency, accelerate innovation, and scale effectively while meeting the demands of the connected world.
We’re excited to announce that for the third year, we will be featured as GSMA’s exclusive Connected Industries Knowledge Partner. The Connected Industries space in Hall 4 offers a distinctive platform for CSPs and businesses to collaborate and accelerate the next wave of innovation as industries converge.
Highlights for our presence this year include:
Our demos this year showcase how CSPs can innovate and grow using cutting-edge technology.
Connect to new markets and customers with an enriched experience plan
- Next AI/Gen AI Powered Customer Care
- Digital Life Platform
Reinvent to innovate faster with a modern digital core
- Gen AI hyper-personalized customer experience
- Gen AI assisted Telco Platform Accelerator
Maximize your network’s value with a future network strategy
- Network Plan & Deployment
- Intelligent Network Operations & Automation
- Private Wireless Network
- Julie Sweet, CEO will moderate the ‘digital vision for telcos’ keynote on the opening day of the show
- Can telcos afford not to be part of the AI race – Kathleen O’Reilly
- Harnessing Gen AI at telco scale – Lan Guan
- Reality check for XR – John Walsh
- What does your smart factory look like – Andy Tay
- The customer experience revolution in the AI era – Laura Peterson
- Cloud and intelligent edge: Shaping the future of 4IR – Jefferson Wang
- Is AI bias easier to eliminate than human bias? – Juhi Munjal
- Daily opening keynotes from leaders across Accenture at Connected Industries Hall 4
3. Special feature - Connected Industries Webinars with Francesco Venturini, global Communications & Media industry lead:
Pre-show: Tuesday, Feb. 6th at 14.00 CET
Post-show: Thursday Feb. 29th at 14.00 CET
4. Ecosystem: Accenture has a focused ecosystem strategy for MWC and will be collaborating with selected partners at the show.
Booth location: Hall 4, stand #4B30.
- Accenture Media Relations contact: Molly McDonagh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Available Resources: Refer to our Accenture at MWC site for the latest speaker, demo, and news updates: https://www.accenture.com/gb-en/about/events/mwc_barcelona