It is your sole responsibility to take care of visa requirements. If you require a VISA support letter to attend MWC Barcelona 2024, please request one via the registration system after you have completed your registration.
For more information please contact the closest Spanish embassy or consulate in your territory https://www.exteriores.gob.es/es/EmbajadasConsulados/Paginas/index.aspx
Do I require a visa to enter Spain?
Please read the information here to understand whether you need a Visa to enter Spain.
If you do not require a visa, you should not apply for visa support as the GSMA will not issue supporting information for nationalities that do not require a visa.
When can I apply for my visa?
GSMA can provide you with a supporting invitation letter which you can request through your registration account after your registration is fully completed and any outstanding payment is settled.
Because GSMA Ltd. is a US-based organization, and its GSMA Group affiliates are UK and EU based organizations, GSMA Ltd. must comply with all applicable US, UK and EU trade sanctions. Those trade sanctions prohibit GSMA Ltd. from issuing a visa invitation letter to delegates from Cuba, Iran, North Korea and Syria, as is also the case for delegates from other countries or territories who have been designated as sanctioned persons by the US, UK and/or EU authorities.
Please note that regardless of your personal visa invitation, you will not be permitted to access GSMA Ltd. events if the company you represent is subject to US, UK and/or EU trade sanctions. If you are unsure whether U.S. sanctions apply to you or your organization, please contact us at [email protected]
How do I request a visa support letter?
To request your visa support letter, you should login back to your registration account, go to Apply for a Visa Letter and complete the Passport Information section.
Your visa support letter will be sent to your main email account as a PDF attachment only when you have completed your registration, settled any outstanding payment and had your ID validated.
- Visa support letter requests are processed within 24 hours following full completion of your registrationVisa support letter will only be issued for the period of the event and for entry into Spain. No other date requests or countries will be supported
- It is recommended that you check the full requirements for a visa application, allowing plenty of time to provide the necessary documentation from the institution the application is being processed through
- Information provided and visa issuance is beyond GSMA’s control. GSMA is not liable for visa processing and issuance/outcome
- We can provide assistance with Visa support letters to Registered Attendees only
- The above terms apply to both attendees and exhibitors
- Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for cancellation conditions. There is a no refund policy in place. GSMA will not refund registration fees in cases of the applicant’s failure to obtain a visa