Senior Managing Director Communication, Media & Technology
She studied Business Administration (FH) from 1988 to 1992 at the ESB in Reutlingen and London. Her career at Accenture began in 1993 (then still Andersen Consulting). She has gone through the following stations:
– 1995 consultant in the fields of “Telecommunications” and “Customer Relationship Management”;
– 2005 Head of SAP for Germany / Austria / Switzerland (ASG);
– since 2007 she has been a member of Accenture’s management board in Germany;
– 2011-2017 Head of Business Unit “Health & Public Services”;
– Since 2017 Head of the Communication, Media & Technology (CMT) business unit;
– Since 2018, she has been managing consulting for CMT Global;
In addition, she has been a member since 2007 and since 2015 spokeswoman of the board of the “Generation CEO” initiative.
Due to her many years of experience and specialization, Catrin Hinkel is an expert on strategic issues in the digitization and transformation of communication and high-tech companies.
Catrin Hinkel is based in Kronberg’s Accenture office.