eSIM Seminar; From specification to live productseSIM
Date & Time
Thursday, 28 Feb
09:00 - 11:00
South Entrance CC 1.5
This year’s eSIM seminar will explore the challenges in deploying eSIM and bringing devices to market. Has the launch of the first eSIM smartphones changed the paradigm? Senior managers from Operators, OEMs and EUMs, will provide case studies of market deployments covering devices to digitalization of the user journey.
Followed by a panel about the 3 challenges of deploying IOT: Security, Scalability and Connectivity.
• Benoit Jouffrey, Connectivity and Embedded Solutions Vice President, Gemalto
• Emir Aboulhosn, VP of Digital Domains, Connectivity and IoT Security, Idemia
• Erin Chapple, Corporate Vice President of the Program Management team, Microsoft
• Jean-Christophe Tisseuil, Head of SIM, GSMA
• Kerrie Hogan, Director of Business Development for eSIM, Google
• Carsten Ahrens, Chief Executive Officer, Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security GmbH
• Lars Wemme, Head of Mobile Security, Infineon Technologies
Find more detail and agenda here