Either during or after you complete your Event registration, you can enrol in BREEZ by following these simple steps:
1. Grant your explicit consent to use BREEZ.
2. Upon consenting, you will be directed to upload or take a photo via ScanVis Facial Recognition System for the creation of your biometric profile.
3. The uploaded BREEZ photo will pass through a quality verification (QV) check to ensure that it is suitable for facial recognition. If the defined parameters are met, your biometric profile will be created. If they are not, you will be asked to complete the previous step again.
4. Activate your BREEZ enrolment by presenting your passport or EU issued ID card at any of our Event badge collection locations. Your identity, registration and BREEZ credentials will be verified.
Please note the following if you are enrolling in BREEZ on a mobile device:
You can use a mobile device to complete the registration process, which includes BREEZ enrollment, however to ensure the best experience and maximum compatibility we have the following mobile browser recommendations depending on the device’s operating system;
- iOS – If you are using an iPhone or iPad we recommend that you use the safari mobile web browser to complete the registration process.
- Android – If you are using a device running an Android operating system we recommend that you use Chrome or Firefox for the best registration experience.