About this Category
In the journey to connect everyone to everything, the mobile industry holds a responsibility to ensure no one is left behind. Equality, Diversity and Inclusion brings value to all organisations and should be embedded into the DNA of the workplace.
This award celebrates individuals and organisations who champion equality, diversity and human rights every day across the technology sector and beyond. They have a strong ethos of addressing imbalance and bringing the underrepresented into the conversation, free from prejudice and discrimination.
This category is free to enter
This category is open to all organizations in the broad mobile industry to submit a candidate or organisation
Winner in 2019
New for 2020
On the entry form, in addition to submitting contact and company information, you will be asked to answer the following questions:
- What is the name of your entry (organisation or candidate)? Please note the name given here will be used in all awards materials and publicity.
- Please provide a short biography of the organisation or candidate you are nominating (approximately 250 words)
- Please provide some specific details of how this Organisation or Candidate has made a significant positive impact in the equality, diversity and inclusion culture within the mobile sector
- How has the organisation or candidate efforts and achievements made a difference to encouraging an equal, diverse and inclusive workforce in the mobile industry for the longer term?
- How has the organisation or candidate addressed barriers to the retention and progression to leadership of all individuals in the mobile sector?
- What key / headline results would you point to in terms of the organisation or candidate work and most significant achievements in this area?
- Please let us know any additional details you believe are pertinent to your nomination
Please answer the above in approximately 250 words per question.
You can also submit a URL link to supporting material.