About this category
This award is for an everyday consumer electronic device or gadget that brings new and smart applications, efficiencies and functionality to the user, at home or on the move. Including cameras, gadgets, household appliances, gaming consoles, music players, computer equipment, advertising or signage displays and other connected consumer devices.
This award is open to all organisations that provide mobile products, devices, services, solutions, and applications
Goodix for Secure Live-Finger Detection Solution
DEVICE JUDGING QUESTIONS
On the entry form, in addition to submitting contact and company information, you will be asked to answer the following questions:
- What is the name of your entry? Please note the name given here will be used in all awards materials and publicity.
- Is this a joint entry? If so, who are the partnering organisations?
- Please confirm this product was deployed and/or in “live” service during 2019 – (Y/N)
- Please confirm your product/initiative leverages 2G/3G/4G/5G connectivity (Y/N)
Please answer the above in approximately 25 words per question.
- Please describe simply what it is, how it works and what need it is intended to fulfil
- Why is your product genuinely innovative? Tell us what is new or unique about the entry and what are the key factors that make it special from a mobile connectivity perspective?
- What are the main benefits for users? Include here elements of how it is simple, reliable and easy to set up (out of the box) for users, as well as good value
- How the product has used mobile attributes in its development and why this has enhanced the wearable experience?
- Is the technology environmentally sustainable? Have components been sourced ethically?
- What is the business model as well as the market potential you foresee?
- Are there any concerns about privacy or regulation around this entry’s use? If so, please explain how these issues are addressed
- What evidence of market success can you demonstrate?
Please answer the above in approximately 250 words per question.
You can also submit a URL link to supporting material.