About this Award
The future predicted by fiction writers and blockbuster movies is here; self-driving cars are on the road, robotics are powering cities, AR/VR/MR Technology has blurred the lines between physical and digital.
Innovative technology has changed the mobile industry beyond the early tech pioneer’s wildest dreams. With this award we applaud the technology that is ahead of its time and reshaping our world.
This award provides a platform for the sector to highlight dynamic innovation and technology progress, from new technologies for fashion, healthcare, education, enterprise, and consumer industries as well as many other segments. The realm of possibilities for this sector continues to be potentially endless.
This award is open to all organisations that provide connected products, devices, services, solutions, and applications.
New award to 2020
On the entry form, in addition to submitting contact and company information, you will be asked to answer the following questions:
- What is the name of your entry? Please note the name given here will be used in all awards materials and publicity.
- Is this a joint entry? If so, who are the partnering organisations?
- Please confirm this product was deployed and/or in “live” service during 2019 – (Y/N)
- Please confirm your product/initiative leverages 2G/3G/4G/5G connectivity (Y/N)
- Please describe simply what it is, how it works and what need it is intended to fulfil
Please answer the above in approximately 25 words per question.
- Why is your product genuinely innovative? Tell us what is new or unique about the entry and what are the key factors that make it special.
- What are the main benefits for users?
- What evidence of market success can you demonstrate?
- Is the technology environmentally sustainable? Have components been sourced ethically?
- What is the business model as well as the market potential you foresee?
- What is next for your organisation?
Please answer the above in approximately 250 words per question.
You can also submit a URL link to supporting material.