About this Category
Media and Entertainment build the DNA of modern day culture. The digital enhancement of human creativity and entertainment opens a range of innovation avenues and is redefining the relationship between person and digital.
This award seeks the very best and most innovative organisation that is taking humankind’s oldest creative art channel and completely re-imaging, re-building and re-introducing what entertainment is consumed and experienced today.
This award recognises the very best and most compelling innovation in the field of media, film, gaming, TV, music, video and more; driving consumer consumption and engagement beyond early pioneers’ wildest dreams
New for 2020
On the entry form, in addition to submitting contact and company information, you will be asked to answer the following questions:
- What is the name of your entry? Please note the name given here will be used in all awards materials and publicity.
- Is this a joint entry? If so, who are the partnering organisations?
- Please confirm this product was deployed and/or in “live” service during 2019 – (Y/N)
- Please confirm your product/initiative leverages 2G/3G/4G/5G connectivity (Y/N)
Please answer the above in approximately 25 words per question.
- What is the challenge(s) you are looking to address. Tell us about the size, the geography and the social or economic impact of the problem that you are tackling.
- How does your solution solve this? Tell us how does the mobile (or cellular) aspect technically work?
- How does your innovation streamline, simplify or enhance the user experience?
- How do you ensure your solution delivers in a secure and trustworthy manner?
- To date, what results have you seen from the implementation of your solution? We’re looking for both quantitative and qualitative measurable evidence of success.
- How is your product unique and truly innovative compared to other solutions on the market?
- How scalable is the solution and what is your vision for sustainable future growth?
Please answer the above in approximately 250 words per question.
You can also submit a URL link to supporting material.