About this Category
The Best Mobile Innovation for Health and Biotech Award recognises the broad range of innovation and advances in the growth and development of mobile connectivity to support the healthcare eco-system.
This includes all aspects of mobile medical healthcare products, services, solutions and applications that are emerging today, from de-centralised access to health services and remote diagnosis solutions, chronic disease management and healthcare monitoring to treatment compliance health coaching as well as everyday lifestyle apps for well-being and fitness.
The award highlights how, through mobile (or cellular) technology, one of the biggest challenges is being addressed today, that of how to make high-quality healthcare affordable and accessible to all.
This award is open to all organisations that provide mobile products, devices, services, solutions and applications.
BIMA for mHealth from BIMA
On the entry form, in addition to submitting contact and company information, you will be asked to answer the following questions:
- What is the name of your entry? Please note the name given here will be used in all awards materials and publicity.
- Is this a joint entry? If so, who are the partnering organisations?
- Please confirm this product was deployed and/or in “live” service during 2019 – (Y/N)
- Please confirm your product/initiative leverages 2G/3G/4G/5G connectivity (Y/N)
Please answer the above in approximately 25 words per question.
- What is the challenge(s) you are looking to address. Tell us about the size, the geography and the social or economic impact of the problem that you are tackling.
- How does your solution solve this? Tell us how does the mobile (or cellular) aspect technically work?
- How does your innovation streamline, simplify or enhance the user experience?
- How do you ensure your solution delivers in a secure and trustworthy manner?
- To date, what results have you seen from the implementation of your solution? We’re looking for both quantitative and qualitative measurable evidence of success.
- How is your product unique and truly innovative compared to other solutions on the market?
- How scalable is the solution and what is your vision for sustainable future growth?
Please answer the above in approximately 250 words per question.
You can also submit a URL link to supporting material.