About this Category
Mobile is changing the way people live and work in corporations, factories, logistics, hospitality, business, leisure and travel.
This award seeks to identify mobile-based innovation in work based environments, from service innovation, building management, logistics, security, data management, CRM, building loyalty, smart factories and enhancing productivity and much more in digitizing the workplace.
We want to hear from companies who are developing the landscape of mobile technology to deliver robust mobile strategies, intelligent mobile apps and best utilizing this within the business environment, with scalable and secure integration capabilities.
This award is open to all organisations that provide mobile products, devices, services, solutions and applications
Athonet for Athonet BubbleCloud
On the entry form, in addition to submitting contact and company information, you will be asked to answer the following questions:
- What is the name of your entry? Please note the name given here will be used in all awards materials and publicity.
- Is this a joint entry? If so, who are the partnering organisations?
- Please confirm this product was deployed and/or in “live” service during 2019 – (Y/N)
- Please confirm your product/initiative leverages 2G/3G/4G/5G connectivity (Y/N)
Please answer the above in approximately 25 words per question.
- What is the challenge(s) you are looking to address. Tell us about the size, the geography and the social or economic impact of the problem that you are tackling.
- How does your solution solve this? Tell us how does the mobile (or cellular) aspect technically work?
- How do you ensure your solution delivers in a secure and trustworthy manner?
- To date, what results have you seen from the implementation of your solution? We’re looking for both quantitative and qualitative measurable evidence of success.
- How is your product unique and truly innovative compared to other solutions on the market?
- How scalable is the solution and what is your vision for sustainable future growth?
Please answer the above in approximately 250 words per question.
You can also submit a URL link to supporting material.