About this Category
This award is designed to highlight outstanding innovations that are changing the way that future software-based networks function, leading to dramatic changes in network costs, functionality and/or business cases. Including, but not exhaustive to the use of NFVs and SDNs.
This award is open to all players in the mobile eco-system and all participating organisations that are developing and innovating a wide range of advanced network software solutions and services.
Athonet for Athonet BubbleCloud
On the entry form, in addition to submitting contact and company information, you will be asked to answer the following questions:
- What is the name of your entry? Please note the name given here will be used in all awards materials and publicity.
- Is this a joint entry? If so, who are the partnering organisations?
- Please confirm this product was deployed and/or in “live” service during 2019 – (Y/N)
- Please confirm your product/initiative leverages 2G/3G/4G/5G connectivity (Y/N)
- Please confirm that your company Annual Global Revenue is under $10million – (Y/N)
- Please describe the nature of the entry and the industry challenge it addresses? i.e. how does it actually work, and what is the network or user proposition? Please describe it as accurately and simply as possible (approx. 100 words)
- What is the major aspect of the innovation for network software and what are the unique elements of it?
- What makes the innovation stand out?
- To what extent could it drive down the cost for mobile deployment?
- How does it empower value creation or benefits for customers, networks, partners or the broader eco-system?
- How does it enable consistent experiences and sustainable business models or technology strategies?
Please answer the above in approximately 250 words per question.
You can also submit a URL link to supporting material.