About this Category
The Best Mobile Technology Breakthrough Award highlights the contribution that Mobile Operators, manufacturers and suppliers make to increase mobile usage, expand the user experience and help expand business opportunities.
It is designed to capture breakthrough technology enhancement in the entire mobile ecosystem. This very wide ranging space includes components, microprocessors, memory, chips sets, screens, audio, batteries, operating systems and APIs, to name but a few and also looks at design innovation and form-factors. It recognises the tremendous diversity of the mobile eco-system as it continues to innovate and add new dimensions to the customer experience.
This award is open to all players in the mobile eco-system and all participating organisations that are developing a wide range of advanced mobile solutions.
Athonet for Athonet BubbleCloud
On the entry form, in addition to submitting contact and company information, you will be asked to answer the following questions:
- What is the name of your entry? Please note the name given here will be used in all awards materials and publicity.
- Is this a joint entry? If so, who are the partnering organisations?
- Please confirm this product was deployed and/or in “live” service during 2019 – (Y/N)
- Please confirm your product/initiative leverages 2G/3G/4G/5G connectivity (Y/N)
- Please confirm that your company Annual Global Revenue is under $10million – (Y/N)
- Is this product or service is a new release or update to an existing version? – (Y/N) Please note that it is only the new release enhanced features or functions that the judges will consider in their analysis.
- What are the key benefits for the mobile industry of your technology breakthrough?
- Please describe what is unique, new or innovative about your product or solution
- In what demonstrable ways does your new technology enhance the end-user experience?
- To what extent does your technology change the economics of the mobile industry?
- Please give additional background information to support your entry. For example, why is it good value for customers and, specifically, what evidence is there that a large user following has been established.
Please answer the above in approximately 250 words per question.
You can also submit a URL link to supporting material.