Demonstrating how Diversity is Good for Business
GSMA Diversity4Tech focuses on the transformational value diversity brings to corporate culture, enhancing the performance of our organisations while improving the lives of the communities we serve. The Diversity4Tech Programme returns for a fourth year with an expanded set of activities and events. A central element is the Diversity4Tech Summit, with global thought leaders focused on the transformational value diversity brings to corporate culture.
We are excited to premiere a brand new set of topics on the Summit agenda this year including:
- Calling out Unconscious Bias in Business
- Innovation and The Power of Diversity of Thought Achieving and Measuring True Workplace Inclusion
- Diversity and Inclusion for Business Success
- Understanding the Business Imperative for LGBTQ Equality in the Workplace
- Realising the Benefits of Incorporating Neurodiversity and Disability Into The Talent Pool
- Authentic Leadership Lessons to Inspire and Empower Underrepresented Groups
- Addressing the AI Diversity Crisis
- Why is STEM for All Still a Hard Sell?
- Fairer Funding for Female-Led Start-Ups
- The Rise of Femtech In the Fight for Equality
Speaking opportunities range from presentations, panel discussions, workshops and in-depth case studies, all aimed at senior-level decision-makers and advocates for change across the digital ecosystem.
If you are passionate about the business imperative for diversity and inclusion, then speak up and apply to take centre stage at the Diversity4Tech Series as we explore the role diversity plays in navigating business success!
Women4Tech Call For Speakers-New