UC3M Entrepreneurship and Innovation Service, SEI rules the UC3M Science Park on the basis of a solid technology transfer capabilities; support measures to spinoffs and innovative start-ups creation and development since 2002:
- Entrepreneurship Programme institutional programme
- Business Incubation and Acceleration Programme
- Incubator Centre of ESA BIC Madrid Region since 2015. Incubation of 17 start-ups.
- Information desk of PIDI Network- CDTI, Center for Technological and Industrial Development since 2012
- UC3M Spinoffs and start-ups Portfolio. 32 knowledge-based firms (2020). 30% spin-offs. UC3M shareholding in 6. T
- Go2Space-HUBs european project coordinator and NOVExport Interreg SUDOE partner