Refurbed is the fastest growing online marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe. Customers can get high quality branded smartphones, laptops, tablets, and other electronic devices, such as home appliances or e-bikes. Refurbed offers a discount of up to 40% and a min. 12-month warranty. All devices can be tested for 30 days free of charge and (return) shipping is for free.
Moreover, every purchase on refurbed is 100% sustainable, a big difference compared to buying new. The refurbishment process of electronic gadgets saves 70% CO2 versus the production of new devices. To offset the remaining 30%, we plant a tree in the customer’s name for every device purchased.