Whichever hall you’re going to at Fira Gran Via, here’s some advice for those arriving by Metro:
· For halls 5-8 , North entrance - please use L10S (blue) metro line and disembark at Foc station. The main transfer points to L10S (blue) line are Torrasa station L1(red) and Collblanc station L5 (blue)
· For halls 1-4 – use Europa Fira or Fira station in L9S (orange)
Going to halls 1-4? Here’s some travel advice for those travelling by FGC local train.
· Board any FGC train at Plaça Espanya Metro station and disembark at Europa Fira station
· This train journey takes around seven minutes
Whichever hall you’re heading to at Fira Gran Via, upon arrival to Sants Estació train station. follow the directions below:
· For halls 1-4 – take Metro L5 (blue) to Collblanc.
Transfer to metro L9S (orange) and disembark at the Europa Fira or Fira metro Station
· For halls 5-8 – take L10S (blue) at Collblanc and disembark at Foc station
Two taxi ranks are available at Fira Gran Via, located at the North and South Entrances.
· Available taxis will display a green light
· A visible taximeter will show the amount to be paid
· All taxis accept credit card
Taxis ranks will be will operating from Sunday prior to the event and during event days:
· Sunday: 17:00-21:00
· Monday to Wednesday: 8:00-22:00
· Thursday: 8:00-18:00
During event days, you can use a free shuttle bus direct to MWCB and operating between Fira Gran Via and Plaça Espanya .
· The stop at Fira Gran Via is located at the North Entrance (c/ Alumini)
· The stop at Plaça Espanya is right outside the local FGC train and metro station, on Av. R. Maria de Cristina
Complimentary Hotel Shuttle Buses during event days serve approx. 20 routes in the city directly to MWCB Fira Gran Via venue.
The Hotel Shuttle Bus stop is located outside the North Entrance at Fira Gran Via (c/ Alumini).
The full list of routes and schedule will be updated closer to the event.
Driving? Fira Gran Via has underground car parking areas located around the venue, which you can find on our map above.
The VIP Car Drop-off & Pick up Point is located at the CC3, entrance 4 at the venue
· To access this area, please request your VIP car stickers by 18 June 2021
· For more details, please check the transportation section in the OEM or contact [email protected]
Metro L9S connects Barcelona Airport to the Fira Gran Via venue with a stop at Fira.
· Trains depart the airport every 7 minutes during peak times
· The journey to Fira Gran Via takes approx. 22 minutes from the airport
There are Metro stations at both terminals
The Aerobus departs from both Terminals and arrives at Plaça Espanya.
From Plaça Espanya, take either FGC local train, or our MWCB Direct Bus to the venue.
· Bus frequency: every 5 to 15 minutes from 06:00 to 01:00
· Approximate journey time: 20 minutes between the airport and Plaça Espanya
You can pre-book your tickets in advance here.