As a registered MWC attendee, you are eligible for one free public transport pass which covers unlimited travel on Barcelona’s integrated public transport system; underground/metro, tram, bus and FGC local trains plus 1 x one-way trip to the airport.
Validity of this transport pass is for the duration of the event only, 28 June to 1 July inclusive.
Make sure to collect your transport pass at Fira Gran Via, South Entrance, from Saturday 26th to Wednesday 30th June from 9:00-19:00 and on Thursday 1st July from 9:00-16:00
• One Free Public Transport Pass is provided per attendee
• In the event of loss, replacements will not be provided
• The free transport pass is valid during event days only, so if you’re using public transport over the weekend, you’ll need to purchase tickets for those days
We recommend the use of public transport to get to Fira de Barcelona, Gran Via venue.
There are two stops within walking distance.
L9s Fira Station is the closest to the dedicated testing centre in Hall 1
For more information please visit TMB´s website
Board any FGC train at Plaça Espanya and disembark at Europa Fira station. The train journey takes seven minutes
Taxis are available over the weekend prior to the event and will be fully staffed during event days.
Taxi rank operating times:
An MWC Direct Bus operates between MWC Barcelona at Gran Via and Plaça Espanya during event days. The stop at Fira Gran Via is located at Carrer Ciències, and the stop at Plaça Espanya is on Av. R. Maria de Cristina
• Monday to Wednesday: from 8:00 to 20:00
• Thursday: from 8:00 to 16:00
The GSMA offers complimentary Hotel Shuttle Buses during event days. This year the Hotel Shuttle Bus stop is located on carrer Salvador Espriu at Fira Gran Via.
Driving? Fira Gran Via has underground car parking areas located around the venue, which you can find on our map above.
The VIP Car Drop-off & Pick up Point is located at the CC3, entrance 4 at Fira Gran Via venue.
Cars accessing the VIP Drop-Off Point will be routed through underground Car Park E.
Car stickers must be requested by 25th June 2021. For more details, please check the transportation section in the OEM or contact [email protected]
There is a designated area for Private Buses to drop off and pick up located on Carrer Salvador Espriu.
If you wish to book your private bus, we recommend our official transport partner.
For further information, please contact [email protected]
Metro L9S connects Barcelona Airport to the Fira Gran Via venue with a stop at Fira.
· Trains depart the airport every 7 minutes during peak times
· The journey to Fira Gran Via takes approx. 22 minutes from the airport
There are Metro stations at both terminals
The Aerobus departs from both Terminals and arrives at Plaça Espanya.
From Plaça Espanya, take either FGC local train, or our MWCB Direct Bus to the venue.
· Bus frequency: every 5 to 15 minutes from 06:00 to 01:00
· Approximate journey time: 20 minutes between the airport and Plaça Espanya
You can pre-book your tickets in advance here.