Join Dassault Systèmes plenary session for discovering high-tech future trends.
An exclusive presentation for high-tech leaders.
As a high-tech leader, you are constantly building for tomorrow: products, processes, teams, the list goes on and on. But as a leader, you’re also looking beyond the horizon, anticipating future trends, technologies, changing working patterns, and customer needs.
Come and listen to our experts and partners presentating high-tech new technologies and last partnerships.
09:30 - Opening presentation: Virtual Twin experiences from chips to networks
by Olivier RIBET, Executive Vice-President, EMEAR at Dassault Systèmes
09:55 - Roundtable: Digital Infrastructures boosting Industry 4.0 adoption
Moderated by Stéphane SIREAU, Vice-President, High-Tech Industry at Dassault Systèmes
- Accenture – Syed ALAM, Global High Tech Industry Lead, Managing Director
- Nokia Enterprise – Jochen APEL, VP Digital Industries
-Ericsson – George MULHERN, Senior Vice President and Head of Business Area Enterprise Wireless Solutions, CEO Cradlepoint
- Vodafone – Tony GUERION, Head of Global IoT Sales
10:35 - Roundtable: Sustainability: from e-waste to circularity
Moderated by Philippine DE T’SERCLAES, WorldWide Chief Sustainability Officer at Dassault Systèmes
- Capgemini – Clément CHENUT, Circular Economy Leader | Managing Consultant in Strategy & Transformation, Capgemini Invent
- Stéphane DAVID, Digital Program Coordinator / CEA / Technological Research Department – CEA
Open to all attendees. Pre-registration is not required. All will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis as space permits.
Doors Open: 09:15