We’ve officially launched the 2018 Mobile World Congress website and we’re excited to be the first to welcome you here!
We’ve revamped the entire website and made some awesome improvements based on your feedback. It’s been streamlined so you can find everything you need based on your interests. You’ll also be able to find information faster so you can start planning your MWC18 trip sooner than later. We are excited to share the new look and feel of the website with you. Here are a few features you may notice:
- Simplified Navigation. In 2017, we had over 108,000 people attend MWC; that’s one ginormous event. An event of our size means we have a vast amount of information to share with you. This year, we’re providing the same information in a more concise, simplified manner to make your user journey a bit easier.
- Search Capability Streamlined. Clean and simple are the words that might come to mind when you see the new navigation menus. We’ve enriched our search function so you can find the information you need fast. Quick reminder: keywords can make or break your search, so be sure to utilise the magnifying glass icon on the homepage when searching for a specific topic.
- Mobile View is key. We’ve redesigned our website keeping the mobile and tablet view in mind and functionality first. This will lead to a better experience on your devices than ever before.
- Improved Agenda, Exhibitor and Speaker Lists. We have made strides to improve the layout of our 2018 exhibitors, agenda and speaker lists. These features will be launched later this year, so check back often to see what’s new.
- Blog has the latest. Last but not least, this blog will continually be updated to tell you what’s new. Linked directly from the homepage, it will be updated a few times a week and more often as we get closer to the event. The blog posts will showcase event news, insider tips, a look behind the scenes of what it takes to pull together MWC, and more. You can even subscribe to the blog to stay up-to-date.
Take a look around the new site. We hope you dig it.